Venice, FL

The city of Venice, FL is located south of Nokomis and north of Englewood. Snowbirds from the Northern US states tend to make Venice, FL their second home. Venice, FL is known for their large snowbird population.

Venice, FL is the "shark tooth capital of the world", it hosts the Shark's Tooth Festival every year to celebrate the abundance of fossilized shark's teeth that can be found on its coastal shores. Venice is surrounded by man-made intercostal waterways, making Venice a highly desirable location to visit, stay and eventually make home!

Venice, FL has a beautiful downtown center, that is surrounded by historical buildings, Venice Theatre (largest per-capita theatre in the US), artwork, waterfront dining, fisherman's village, Jetty's and much more.

Have any questions about the area that I may have left out, don't hesitate to contact me for more information so I can cater to ALL your real estate needs.

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Apr 18, 2024 3:44:am.