Sarasota, FL

Sarasota is a city on Florida's Gulf Coast. The history of Sarasota was that it was once the winter home of the Ringling Museum. Today, it hosts a wide array of cultural institutes, including the Ringling Museum which showcases a mix of old and modern art. It is also the gateway to miles of beaches with some of the finest sand in the world and clear shallow waters. Siesta Key, Lido Key, Anna Maria Island and Bird Key are just a few to name.

When you come to visit this area the beaches, the historical art, the museums and the Botanical Gardens are just a few of the must sees.

Is Sarasota pet-friendly? - Of course! There are so many dog parks, tiki bars and excellent restaurants with outside seating that your lovely fur babies are welcomed with open arms!

Looking to stay active? - No problem! The bridge from Downtown Sarasota over to Bird Key and St. Armands Circle is just one of the many main exercise spots known in Sarasota. Then, lets not forget about Kayaking and Paddleboarding.

Have any questions about the area that I may have left out, don't hesitate to contact me for more information so I can cater to ALL your real estate needs.

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Mar 29, 2024 7:52:am.